Hypothyroidism, fatigue, ultrasound shows coarse heterogeneous texture. Body pain

I have hypothyroidism , I take 88mcg daily. I have had a benign nodule removed and half my thyroid and the bridge part removed about 4 yr ago. Feeling fatigue and run down the past month. Went and had a ultrsound done and waiting to see thyroid specialest. Findings of Ultrasound are: 1. Nonvisualization of the right lobe compatible with surgical history. 2. Left lobe has a markedly coarse heterogeneous echotexture without discrete mass lesion . There may be mildly prominent lymph nodes below the level of the thyroid gland . My body hurts all over. I feel like I am in a brain fog and just waiting and waiting. ugg
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012