Hypothyroid, taking eltroxin. Recent tests show reduction in TSH, weight, regularity in periods. Next step?

Dear Doctor I am 36yrs old and have a 4 yr old boy and have been diagnosed with hypothyroidism since the past 7months. I am taking eltroxin 100mcg and my tsh has come down to 12 from 55,I did my test again and now it shows 13. I am a bit worried as I am taking 100mcg of eltroxin with no side effects and my weight too has reduced and my periods too have regularised,I also exercise daily. Please advice. Zara Abraham
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013