Hypothyroid, fluctuating blood pressure, taking medicine. Is it curable?

Hello, I am 36yrs old lady.Few days back I get diagnosed as a hypothyroid patient with 151.9uIU/ml of Tsh?.I have high blood pressure of 180/110.My b.p is always fluctuating.SOmetimes it is low some times it s to high.Last year in month of August I did all the test along with ECG and Doppler test.LAst year when I did the tests I was not having any thyroid problem.But in ECG report it was mention that LV diastolic dysfunction present.I want to know either this is curable?My hypothyroid and bp medication has started.Is there any long term problem with the dysfunction?IS it fatal?I am worried as I am a mother of two children.please guide me.What I suppose to do?
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012