Hypothermia in spine. Freezing and damaging leg, arms and reaching face. Using heated water. What else?

how do i get rid of hypthomina,within my spine,it is frezzing an destoying my upper leg muscels,and upper arms,reaching my face,which is breaking out in nastie welt like cuts, leaves scars, my whole mid lower back, heavidly scarred, via the hot water bottles, vital to lower half, i am permt crippled an ddisabled,and suffered serious injurs to the head neck[4 indented to the left of my neck],my whole sine,and most discs especailly lower,are all indented to the left,serve tissuue damage to my whole boby,an a double inpact, taxi pedstran,ped ground,i live in prefab un installated,damp rotted away flat, am w/chair bound,55yr old, 6 an half stone ,the hyperthomina is furter painfull,attacking my muscular,i am afraid, as i labour to fight the froen ice burning pains,an from fallen into a coma , mp, just tell mes nothing can be done, doctor, i donot want to die of hyperthomina,in this froxen home confined to my bed with hot water botts,can tou pkeae assit me, the hyperthemoina has reached my bones nervesman face,my face ice, me nose is colder than my yorkie,thk you spartan wishes miss theresa achilleoa
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012
The hypothermia that you are having can be related to a nerve related problem or degenerative changes in the spine. Consulting a neurologist will help in detecting the cause.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,