Hypertension, nasal bleeding, high blood pressure. Normal scans. Help

my daughter is of 22 years. she is suffering from acute hypertension episodes and bleeding problems.Started four year back with lntensive nasal bleeding which remained un treated and happened with frequent episodes of bleeding with blood pressure upto 150/190. after few year it stopped and bleering from throat started and now i for some weeknso she has daily episodes of ear bleeding especially in evening also nausia and bloody womits. all tests and ct scan x-ray renogram vma ultrasound normal.only one kidny is smaller by 2 cm.doctors are unable to diagnose problem.Ent kidny brain specialists all say every thing ok but problem has become more serious
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012