Hypertension, brain chemical imbalance. Taking cap. What is the treatment?

i feel hearing noise in ear in crowed place and do not like crowed and feeling bad and loss cofidence duto tremendous hyper tension as my wife had relation ship with other for for 17 days and runaway. Now after 8 month we have divorce. doctor advice me NEXITO 10 MG FREXT 50 MG AND ELILAAM 0.25 MG . AFTER 15 DAYS I STOP TAKING treatment after 17 days i feel bad heart beating fast and brain chemical imbalance (vichar uthana) Now i continue the same treatment and feeling better. pls suggest how long i should tate treatment and should i consider my next married , can i recover completly.............
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Well come to health care magic
Dear patient, these medicines which you are receiving shouldn't be stopped abruptly, you will hope fully get better with these medicines, you keep in touch with your treating physian, when he feels that you have compleately recovered then he will gradually tapper off your medicines and you will remain fine, once you recover compleatly and remain fine with out medicines then you can also go for your second marriage
good luck
Dr Arshad