Hypersensitivity to smells. Using CPAP. Magnified smell after using humidifier. What is going on?

I hope so. I am experiencing hypersensitive smells. I have become anxious that my body odor is offensive. My wife assures me I am not. I am a CPAP user. I've mentioned it to my doctor who prescribed adding humidifier 3-4 months ago. I used CPAP dry for seven + years. Since humidifier, the smell has magnified. I am 57 year old male. What's going on?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
you are cas of sinusitis
your mucosa of nose is sensitive
the sinus is mostly allergies and if you use humidifier the dust mite concentreation increases and it causes trigering of sinuses causing increase in senstivitu
get ent doctor consultation to diagnose and treat
till use neomycin h ointment in nose bd
sea water 2 drops at night each nose with anti allergic tab