Hyperactive 3 and a half year old. Are Sizodon drops harmful for kids ?

hello my child is 3 and a half year old! hes a lil hyper active and doesnot sit at one place but if something is of his interest,he shows full concentration like using iphones etc...he becomes aggressive at times and hits kids in his school. in studies hes really good but hates coloring and writting part!m worried how wil he sit in school at one place n mix up with other kids! are sizodon drops harmful for kids if i give him 1 drop a day as prescribed by his pediatric
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013

Thank you for your query.

Sizodon is prescribed for autism and not for hyperactivity. I will advise you to wait and watch the child over the next few months. Most probably you will not feel the need of using the medication.

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction.

Wishing your son all the best.

Rajiv K Khandelwal