Hyper sensitive to smell, headache, vision spinning, dizziness after smelling. Treatment?

I have had increased (hyper) sensitivity to smells,sometimes smell gasoline odor in my home ,low grade constant headache for days ,have had an episode of sense of vision spinning ,only short time ,think longer time would have resulted in nausea and vomiting ,spinning vision was accompanied by dizziness ,many smells are offensive that used to be nearly not noticeable .Can you give me ideas on diagnosing this disorder?thank you rje123
YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013
HI
Thank for choosing HCM
This may be a systemic disorder or may be functional one in both of these condition you need to be seen clinically, if you do have sinusitis, then I would advise you to first clear this, if this the thing then your symptoms will go away, otherwise please go see the consultant and discus it, have nice day.