Hyper pigmentation on the face. Stretch marks on the face after chemical peeling. Tried elocon cream, olivia cream. Advice?

Hi,i m 22 years old suffered by hyperpigmentation on my face since 8 months.accidently the chemical peel is done on my face by doctor nd my face became very pigmented with black stretch marks over cheeks, forehead an near jaw.I had tried elocon cream,olivia cream,tri-o-block cream,wanish cream suggested by many dermatologists but no result i used glycolic cream suggested by doctor since 2 months bt again no result. so plz can you tell me what i have to do now?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012