Hyper pigmentation in the legs. Reddish brown hair follicles, eczema patches on the calves. Will permanent hair removal help?

I just turned 41 and the last few years I have noticed hyperpigmentation on my legs were the hair follicles.are. I don't have the keratosis pilaris bumps, but every follicle is red and brown. its mainly on the front of my thighs and lower legs.I have also developed eczema patches on my calfs which came out of nowear and I never have rashes.I recieved steroid cream.for the eczema patches, however the hair follicles are another issue I did a tca peel years ago on the front of my thighs just to help rejuvenate the skin, but now I feel like that might have caused the problem now. I have tried glycolic creams, scrubs, microderm but it doesn't get rid of the redness and brown it is like tiny red and brown spots all over my legs. Do you think permanent hair removal will help, as the follicules seem to get redder after shaving, also what.about a photo facial on the legs to get rid of the brown spots? I don't have tonsof money to spend, so any prescription creams you recommend? I'm European descent, northern Italian and Croatian. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013