Hyper-acidity, consistent diarrhea after eating, stools with mucus, lower abdominal pain, eases with flatulence. Endoscopy required?

hi i am 23yrs old,since last 15 months i have constant diarrhea problem,after eating anything i have bowel movement sometimes watery and sometime semisolid and covered with mucus always,and from last 7-8 days there is a pain near lower abdominal portion then when i pass gases i feel better,i have undergone the test like endoscopy ,colonscopy and ultrasound before 10 months but reports are normal,should i go for any other test.and i also suffer from hyperacidity problem,endoscopy report shows gastiritis,and i took medicines like robonik20 for around 11-12 months,but it really didn t help me to get rid from this,it help me temporarily when i leave medicine again i suffer from hyperacidity,should i go for endoscopy again.or is my problem related to ibs or colitis me......
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012