Hydrocephalus post brain tumor surgery, abdomen does not absorb properly. Will surgery help?

Sir, my mother have hydrocephalus after a brain tumor surgery. a shunt is done but since her abdomen is not absorbing properly, it is draining out to a seperate bag outside the body. every four days the bag is getting full around 900 ml. now she is in hospital and in concious stage. can you please advise me on the following. 1. whether the quantity of excess fluid formation at barin will gradually reduce ? 2. by doing a surgery whether we can solve the problem of asorbing at abdomen ramesh YYYY@YYYY YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012