Hurting lower belly, cloudy urine with white powder. UTI ?

Hi My daughter just woke upscreaming that her belly hurts. She points to her lower belly. She disguise this morning g too. I don t know what it couldbe. This morning I had her urinate in a cup just in case she complained again. I noticed it was cloudy and when I went backfire pour it out all this white powder had settled. On the bottom. Do you think it could be a Uri?
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012
Nephrologist 's  Response
This could well be a UTI.
I suggest that you get your daughter's urine analysis and urine culture done to confirm the diagnosis.
Please see a pediatrician with the above results and he/she can prescribe the appropriate antibiotics and do further tests to see why your daughter developed a UTI in the first place.
Hope this helps
Good luck