Hurting butt, looks pale in the mornings, has circles around eyes. Reasons ?

My son has been complaining about his butt hurting. This morning, when he woke up, he was pale in color. When I took him to school he had to walk funny because he said his butt was hurting again. He took had a bowl movement yesterday when he got home from school and it looked pale in comparison to the brown poops he normally has had. When he woke up this morning he looked pale and had circles around his eyes. His butt looked fine when he showed me, but even he is concerned and wants it to go away. I think it is also occurring while he is at school even.
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012
Rheumatologist 's  Response
you need to rule out a condition called enthesitis related arthritis where
butt pain may be caused by sacroilliitis.
if his condition persists he must be seen by a rheumatologist.