Hurt wrist badly, terrible pain. Consult doctor?

Yesterday I got into a little accident with someone and clipped the back of her car and when that happened my wrist felt like it was compressed against the steering wheel. Today I slid and hit a curb really hard and did the same thing. Now my right wrist has an annoying pain and its making my ulna hurt. Should I go to my doctor today or wait a couple days? \
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013

Ideal would be to see doctor, not only bones but sometime delicate tendons of wrist can get injured.So a evaluation and doctor supervision is always better.Sometimes doctor might want to put your wrist in slab to give rest and promote healing.

Hope this helps.Regards