Hurt tailbone after hitting the cycle bar. Hurts to sit, pass bowels. Matter of concern?

Don t know if you are the right type doctor to ask...I had a biking malfunction a couple of weeks ago and banged my tailbone really hard on the center bar of the frame (I m female and was on a female bike). Anywho - fast-forward 2 weeks and my back never hurts while I m standing and moving around, but the moment I sit down - my tailbone screams. Also - embarrassing!! - while having a bowel movement the pressure and pain in my tailbone almost makes me avoid having a BM all together. Is this a type of injury that just needs to heal with time or should I be really concerned and go see a doctor?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013