Hurt shin, been limping, bruised and swollen on knee. Need rest?

hi i was on my ski doo last thursday and i hit a bank and my shin hit the front of my skidoo. it hurt real bad and ive been limping ever since because of the pain in the upper leg and shin and behide the leg, yesterday i hit it again but not very hard and after working all night on the sore leg it is swollen up real bad from the knee to the bottom of the shin? do you think i have chipped my shin or have a ligiment torn? or is it just bruised bad and needs rest?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013