Hurt nose, headache, tenderness on nose, dizziness. Suggestion?

My husband accidentally bumped into my nose with his head - we were in bed. There was never any blood - so I assume it didn't break - but I've had a terrible headache and tenderness on the bridge of my nose ever since (this happened Sunday night). Today, I thought I saw flies and a mouse in my house. Neither are actually present. We decided that I may have a concussion and am seeing black spots. Does this sound reasonable? Should I be seen by my eye doctor?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
you should consult both eye and ent doctor as the sinuses can also cause this
due to trauma the sinuses can be involved also causing same symptomps