Hurt inner lip by rod stick. Swelling not decreasing with medications. How to reduce swelling?

few months before i was hurt by rod stick on my inner part of my lips there was a crack between mass doctor said me to take the stiches but i was scared & i said him to give me the tablets but few weeks passed still there was swelling i again went to doctor he said me there s a cancer i have done biospy it was normal then i have also done deeper biospy it was also normal then he gave me tablets-- diclogesic-sp, GUDCEF-CV 200, thrize so it is good for me but still the swelling is not decresing so what should i do????????????
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013
Welcome to HCM,
There is no question of having cancer.
This might be non healing wound or scar.
If stitches taken at that time this might have been alright.
Go for one antibiotic medicine orally and go for proper cleaning and dressing.
Do some antiseptic lotion gargles.
Ok and bye.