Hurt finger knuckles while punching a bag. Pulsating sensation in one of the fingers. Solution?

Hello! I m currently in the police academy and during a small activity we were punching hand pads or bags with our barehands. When I was done I realized that I hurted 5 finger knuckles. My skin was peeled off, bleeding and had pain. It has been two full days and they hurt alot still. Everytime I bend or stretch them it hurt and it is kind of hard to make a good fist. I did punch a bag ten times yesterday as it was required but it made it worst. If i put arms down I feel the blood circulation going to my hands so I try to keep them up so they don t fall asleep . I also feel pulsating sensation on the fingers. I am required to complete all my physical training in order to graduate the academy...especially when I am already employed by a department. What can I dobto ease the pain or for a quicker healing process? Should I seek medical help?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013