Hurt at the top center of head. On naproxen. Should I be concerned?

Hi there, I hit the center of the top of my head on the frame of my car while reaching back into the car last night. It hurt very bad at the time of impact. It has been hurting ever since. I do not even need to touch it for it to hurt. I did not pass out but I saw enough stars my eyes went black for a couple of seconds, but was still aware. It has been about 30 hrs after now and still have pain on my head and have a headache. I took 2 naproxen and that did not seem to touch it. Should I be worried?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013