Hurt arm, can t stretch, lot of pain, no swelling. Suggestion?

My 3 yr old fell about 3 to. 4 ft from a jungle gym and now he can't straighten his arm, there was no swelling nor bruising but he also said it hurts to put his shirt on. I thought he might of pulled something but it's been 4 days now and is still favoring that arm and not straighting it. Has a doctor appt today was just trying to find out info before I go.

Thanks for your time
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013
Hello.
The pain in the arm seems to be due to a soft tissue injury in the area. It is best to get an X-ray done to rule out any bone injury. Most of the times such injuries do heal on their own in 1-2 weeks.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,
drtayal72@gmail.com