Hump below shoulder, painful to breathe. What could this be? Am smoking, had lower back fusion

Good morning. I am 31 years old male. I have a hump below my right shoulder blade that causes extreme pain when I breathe. The pain has been there for about 3-4 months and seems to be getting worse. What could this be? I have had my gall bladder taken out recently, and the pain is there all the time, not only when I breathe, but it also hurts to apply pressure. About 5 years ago I had a lower back fusion, and I am also a smoker. I do not know if either is a factor, but want to try and give all the facts.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012