Huge lymph node in the back of ear, took antibiotics, no relief. Cure?

Hi, I have a huge lymph node in the back of my ear on my scalp right side, on left base of my scalp I also have a tiny one, took antibiotics didn t really respond, have headache almost everyday with nausea , very tired feels like I just exercise, surgeon said come back in one month to check lymph size, should I get another opinion, have hx cancer in my family, and I do sonogram every year on my left breast for a lump which I had biopsy in the past, I am 33 years old female.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013