Huge hematoma, palm ache, burning arm post fall, pain and tightness in chest, pain on breathing. Cause?

I fell on outstretched right arm about 3 weeks ago. Fell onto the metal track used for sliding glass doors-huge hematoma across my palm-aching/burning arm and shoulder ever since-last night I got up to go to bed and noticed the right side of my chest was really tight and hurt. It still has not subsided today. It hurts worse when I exhale or sit up straight. Could they be related? Could I have torn a muscle?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012