How will I come to know that I have recovered from gastroenteritis as my vomitings and diarrhea has stopped but still have few sensation in the stomach ?

hi there (again) need to know, how do you know when you feel better, the sickness has gone i feel natural hunger but sticking to the stuff iv been told for a while just in case iam wrong, but as you are experienced i need to know and would be greatfull... my symtoms before was cronic vomiting which has stopped i dont feel diarreah (to be honest i havnt been for a while but feels normal) still have a few sensation feeling in the stomach but its verry bareable...
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011