How weakening of bones in child can be cured ?

It s me Momen from Dhaka. I would like to talk about my nephew. His name is Rakib and he is 13 years old. Since from 3.5 years we seen slowly his moving is change and restricted and now a days he never moving a step without any one. But right now he only taking food by his hand. His leg moving slowly by him. He dont get out from lay and not go to lay down in bad without any one. If he try to lay down then suddenly fall down from sitting not good way. Day by day his back bone is going out of strait. Please advice me. Momen Dhaka
Asked On : Fri, 24 Jun 2011
Hi,Momem,thanks for query.Please take him to a neurologist for complete evalation.He needs proper investigation to look for the cause and then treatment.There could be various reasons for this like infective,viral infection or some birth defects or injury etc.Please do not waste time and take him to a doctor.
wishing him good health.