How to stop using Spasmo Proxyvon without any side effect? Is there any substitute?

I have been taking Spasmo Proxyvon for last 5 years and my intake has increased a lot (30 tabs a day). I want to get rid of this but I unable to do it as I have to go to my job 5 days a week. If I don t consume then I feel internal irritation and pain and can t sleep nor can I sit at one place and feel like a mad person.. Please help me to get rid of it by some substitute so that I can go to my office as its very important as I stay in Delhi in a rental accommodation. Thanks & Regards, Amitav
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012