How to stop the vein burn or irritation ?

uAing the recreational salts, I generally go the rear way, warm water dissolved. Anyway, nuff on that. What common fluids can be used in the spoon besides water. Or can I disolve a very few grains of sea or iodized in h2O? it always feels like 2-3 in of vein are just burning and rotting away and desire to do less irritation to self Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Aug 2011

i would advise you to consult a physician regarding your condition.

any irritation in the body could be due to inflammation due to various conditions.

i would advise you to have a complete check up done to diagnose the condition so that i can be treated adequately with the right medications. donot self medicate or use any substance which can cause further irritation or burning

i hope i could answer your query.

take care and wish you good health