How to stop masturbation?

Sir, I wanna know how would I Stop masterbaton...Is there any medicine available for this??Please tell me it is really damaging to my life...I'd ben doing since 4 years but can't find a way to get out of this bad problem... I HOPE YOU WILL NOT DISSAPOINT ME..
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jun 2010
please let me know the name of medicine. to stop my badthing such. thanks
Sexologist Dr. Ashok Rughani's  Response
Are you married? how old are you? Do you know that Masturbation is not harmful.
Dr Ashok Rughani
go to church pray it away their is no medicine and yes it does cause peroblems one thing is stopthinking abot having children this can ruin that stop thinking about a personal life because this will asume all your time i hope i helped and i wish you strength in overcoming this
I am taking some ayurvedic medicine, and it relieves me the pressure to masterbate. I had been masterbating since i was 9, but this medicine comes as a miracle, and i can proudly say i am masterbation free man. This medicine gives me the orgasm like satisfaction, which i only use to feel after masterbation. this medicine came as a blessing.
just say no.chek ur will ad challenge urself
Try Vitex. It is a womens drug, but it helps to control Libido, which is what causes you to think nasty thoughts. If your a smaller guy, try taking 2 a day, larger, 3, and heavily obese, try for 4. It works, but your still going to have to muster up some will power. God Bless