How to satisfy my wife ?

Hi, i am married for 8 mnth,i have only satisfied my wife once,we have foreplay she gets stimuladed i try to satisfy her but it takes 2 long then i have 2 ejaculate,the time she got satisfied was not by penertration.Please help we dnt knw what to do,and if i do full penetration she feels only little pleasure but if i rub her on the outside then she feels.Please help
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
First one thing you should realize is that,sex is a skill work.It may take some morre months to be skilled.This is also related with mental status with eager.So don't worry with the present situation.You should tell this to your beloved.Try to know her interest and do's and don'ts.And also yours.Shatavari Pak is also recommanded 2 spoons with cows milk.