How to repair thin and damaged hair ?

i have a very thin, fine, nape, and extremely damaged hair . what do i do to get my hair to look healthy and feel healthy to touch?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Aug 2011
Nice to see you

Good regular hair massage with fresh fruits & vegetables will help you.
‘Hope I have answered your query, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
hi,thanks for query.Damaged hair can be due to over all poor nutrition and local problems like dandruff etc.Please take care have a balanced diet avoid junk food and take more of fruits and vegetables.Talk to your doctor and have some nutritional supplement for you.look for dandruff and take treatment for this.Use shampoo and oil carefully,avoid tying your hair too tight.Do light message and also take help from beautician/dermatologist for local hair treatment.
wishing you good health.