How to remove the black color from my elbow ?

hello, i am 18 years old. My elbow's colour is black how to i remove this i am 18 years old male. and i am a fit and fine human but my body is little dark and elbow is too dark
Asked On : Sat, 28 May 2011
Hi Adit,
Due to constant pressure / friction on the elbow while resting your arm on the arms of the armchair, tend to make the elbows darker. You could use elbow sleeves and local application of Nomark Cream.
General Surgeon Dr. Avinash A's  Response
hi welcome to healthcaremagic
melanin is more at the elbow,knee,axilla, is very much a normal phenomenon..u really cant do anything to get rid out of plenty of fruids and vegetables which can improve your skin texture and appearance..