How to remove black marks on my face and around neck ?

hello doctor ... i got pimbles on my faces ...so it become dark and also around neck.... how to remove that dark marks..
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jul 2011
Hi dear,

welcome to HCM,
A ret cream can work for acne as well as marks
Black marks is quite a common problem.

For now, what you can do is to use a face wash with salicylic acid, like( saslic face wash.)which helps to remove those marks and new tissue grows. If problem persists, consult a dermatologist.

you can prevent acne by avoiding oily spice foods ,washing mouth frequently with face wash & also don`t use any cream or lotion on face as it block glands ,leading to formation of pimples ,.A ret cream can be used at night only.

‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.