How to reduce weight?

Hi I need to c Dr Karun Makhija for weight loss how can i get in touch with him!
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

You can opt for the "diet and Nutrition Services" available here. I did to get diet chart for myself and my mother.. Its useful..we have lost weight withing a months time..5 kg for me and 3 kg for my mother...A doctor calls u up and assesess your health status, and finds out what you need, and then designed diet chart is sent to you. All you need to do is go to the "Products" tab on top left hand side and then click on "personalised diet chats".