How to put on weight naturally ?

Hi, i am 23 yrs old male. I am very thin and short hight. I want to increase my body and hight naturally. Hi, i am 23 yrs old male.I am very thin and my hight is 5 2 . I didnot meet any doctor erlier for this. I live in very frustation. My friends critisize me. I do nt know what should i do. Please give me right solution.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011
welcome tohealthcaremagic
you may not do much for your height but you may change your attitude
think of sachin tendulkar ,sunil gavaskar 'lalbahadur shastri and so many before repenting for height
get a medical check up
have regular exercises and high calori high protein balnced diet to build your health

come out of your depression and engage yourself in fruitful activities
Homeopath Dr. Anshita Singh Rathore's  Response
Welcome to healthcare magic forum

Every person in this world cannot be tall and have a good physique at the same time. There are genetic , and one has to accept what nature has given him/her.

At the age of 23, height will not increase. But you can make youself look nicer by making a good physique. This can happen by good diet and exercise. Some people also require medication to boost there metabolism.
SO please try providing your body with good food rich in proteins , vitamins and minerals, and some fats, along with an activity /exercise of your choice.

Also there are other ways to make yourself feel confident..height and physique are just 2 of them. The right attitude, education qualifications, good dressing sense, impressive ways conversing with people are some other.

As for "friends " who critisize you,,then my dear they are not your friends. Its time you knew this fact. A true friend in one who accepts as you are, or evn helps you to be a better person.
Dr.Anshita Rathre

For further enq-