How to protect my nightfall ?

my self deepak iam 23 year old & iam facing a problem.from last few month ,when i saw any thing related to sex my sex organ get activated and they r not shoutdown until i release my semen due to which i can not my health properly iam physicaly not so strong ..if i trying to protect semen it come out in night as nightfall . please tell me how can i protect it and it does not effect on my health and i make my self some physicaly strong.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Aug 2011
Welcome to HCM.
Start good healthy diet rich in protein,carbohydrate to become a physical strong.
Go for routine exercise regularly.
Try to avoid reading and watching of sex related things.
Concentrate your life in study,friends and family.make your life active and do all this things that you like the most(music,sports,swimming)
nightfall is not a disease so don't will disappear after your active living.