How to prevent greying of hairs?

Iam 24 year old guy, a techie. My problem is that iam getting lot of grey hairs. Iam looking quite older than my age. How do i get rid of these grey. It is increasing day by day. Is there any thing medicines or hair oils to get back my black hairs
Asked On : Tue, 15 Sep 2009
  Anonymous's Response

Home Remedies for Premature Greying of Hair

Premature Greying of Hair treatment using Indian Gooseberry

The use of Indian gooseberry is the foremost among the home remedies found beneficial in the prevention and treatment of premature greying of hair. This is a valuable hair tonic for enriching hair growth and hair pigmentation. The fruit, cut into pieces, should be dried, preferably in shade. These pieces should be boiled in coconut oil till the solid matter becomes like charred dust. This darkish oil is very useful against premature greying. The water in which dried indian gooseberry pieces have been soaked overnight is also nourishing for the hair. This water should be used for the last rinse while washing the hair. Massaging the scalp every night with a teaspoonful of indian gooseberry juice, mixed with a teaspoon of almond oil and a few drops of lime juice, also proves beneficial in the prevention and treatment of premature greying of hair.

Premature Greying of Hair treatment using Amaranth

Amaranth is another effective home remedy for hair disorders. Application of the fresh juice of the leaves of this vegetable helps the hair to retain its black colour and prevents it from premature greying. It also helps the growth of the hair and keeps it soft.

Premature Greying of Hair treatment using Curry Leaves

Liberal intake of curry leaves is considered beneficial in preventing premature greying of hair. These leaves have the property of providing vitality and strength to hair roots. New hair roots that grow are healthier and contain a normal pigment. The leaves can be used in the form of spicy condiment, or may be squeezed in buttermilk. When the leaves are boiled in coconut oil, the oil forms an excellent hair tonic to stimulate hair growth and bring back hair pigmentation.

Premature Greying of Hair treatment using Ribbed Gourd

Ribbed gourd boiled in coconut oil is also an effective remedy for premature greying of hair. Pieces of this vegetable should be dried in the shade. These dried pieces should be soaked in coconut oil and kept aside for three or four days. The oil should then be boiled till the solid is reduced to a blackened residue. This oil should be massaged into the scalp. It will help enrich the hair roots and restore pigment to the hair.

This is something i read in a website. I hope this helps.

even i have same problem i am using garnier hair dye it is fine even i am waiting for some good treatment where my hair will be permanently dark,,,
  Anonymous's Response

This is what i read some where.So i posted it here. Hope it helps..!

take calcium pentothenate tab.

it is not possible to prevent greying of hairs. it is difficult to prevent. but to conceal the white hair it is very easy. apply any coloring agent thats it. it is easy to treat than to prevent