How to prevent child from developing celiac disease? Father has celiac disease

hello doctor, I am married and had a baby girl, she is now about 7 and half month old, I breastfeed here exclusively for five and half month and then I started feeding her rice beside my milk. My husband is a Celiac disease patient, he was diagnosed with this disorder about 2 years ago, and he is in a gluten free diet since then. Until now i did not feed her gluten products, is there is any way to avoid her from developing this disorder. Thank you very much in advance. Rana Elias
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012