How to increase the penis size?

Asked On : Thu, 8 Apr 2010

there are some exercises which could help you .Its the most ancient way to increase the size so you can try out. 

i want know that what is total expances for teatment for my increase my panis size. because that is very important for me because i blong to poor family. and after that i want meet you.

I want to increase my panis size by surgery. Now my size is 5.5 inches in tight position but I want to increase it upto 7" to 8" by surgery let me know that what is total expances for teatment for the same
My phone no is 98250-63257 & Email add.
are you trying to be funny, its penis not panis