How to increase the immunity of the body ?

how to increase immunity of body to general and age related problems .
Asked On : Fri, 9 Sep 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Balanced diet, regular exercise, pleasure at heart, along with regular use of anti oxidants like aamla are thye best aids to boost your immunity.
Homeopath Dr. Dipalee Sakaria's  Response
Welcome mr. anil
the only way is to follow all norms of life, starts from good sleeping habits,avoiding unhealthy food, take food full of vitamins, minerals, iron, protein, fluids, avoid any addictions, fatty foods, salt,sugar. please do regular yoga,pranayam,brisk exercise etc. there are no shortcuts to gain good health. if ones general vitality is strong the natural immune power will definitely rise. vit c is helpful. avoid un-necessary antiboitics and painkillers. switch over to natural healing therapies.
I hope I answered your query. Wish you good health.