How to increase body weight

i am 28 year old boy, i am looks like lean pearson i am 28 year old boy, i am looks like lean pearson. I donot have any medical problem, I feel. I am taking sufficient food daily, sol tell me how to became fat according to my age I am just 50 kg. I am taking nutrition and sufficient food, fruit juice daily and also I am taking Nutrilite Protein Powder (Amway) with milk daily 2 times a day (Morning & Night), please suggest me to became fat according my age.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Mar 2010
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
Hello Feroz
I think you should go for appropriate diet. Increase protein content in your diet along with carbohydrates. You should at least take 2 glass milk with 2 bananas per glass, chicken, meat, fish, eggs should be added in the diet. Non veg diet should be taken once a week. Concentrate on natural proteins instead of any company make to avoid any future health problems.
  Anonymous's Response

I am a Nutrilite distributor and if your problem is still not resolved then contact me for any kind of health needs on

I will make our nutrition expert to guide you to what to use for how much time.

i m 28 year old boy and i have good persnolity and good health and i want to satisfy my girlfriend she want me to fuck me so much how cane i satisfy my girlfriend

There is not medication to look fat
you have to build the muscle mass you increase the muscle mass with right kind of diet You follow the rouitine diet with more of protein in it and regularly go to gym to increase your muscle take some precautions selecting the shirts you wear

You got to go to gym and work out You got to build your muscle mass and good proteinaceous diet which helps in building your muscle thats it