How to help elderly mother walk again?

hi, i am trying to help my elderly mother walk again. The rehab unit of hospital sent her home because they say she did not make any progress with the physio there (who used special walking frame and harness). What can i do to get mum to walk. She is so scared and keeps thinking and telling me and my sistere that she is going to fall. We hold her to get her to stand up but she just leans her bottom back and will not stand straight.

Note: she has dementia and so it is difficult for her to remember anything we would try to train her to do etc.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013