How to get rid of high cholesterol?

I have high cholesterol and need to lower it. What has worked for some of you?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
You say your total cholesterol is high, what is you HDL? My cholesterol is over 200, but my HDL (the good cholesterol) is high at 88 and is included in that number, so my bad cholesterol (LDL) is actually at a good level. Eat less cholesterol. Eat whole wheat products. Exercise to raise HDL (good cholesterol) which also lowers LDL. And remember, you can raise your HDL without your total cholesterol number changing. The idea is to lower your LDL and raise your HDL.