How to get rid of dark spots caused by mosquito bites and old chicken pox scars?

dark spots caused by mosquito bites and old chicken pox scars how do i get rid of dark spots caused by mosquito bites and old chicken pox scars? I am 14 years old, female and i have alot of dark spots on my skin . When i was eight months old i got the chicken pox, my mom brought me to a few doctors and they said that my case of chicken pox was back some siad that s the worst they ever seen. They recommended camomile lotion but it did not work. Now that i am 14 some of the marks are still on my skin and some are a little bit fading away. Last summer i went to the caribbean and mosquito bit me. The mosquito bites would get swollen then make a pouche full of this clear liquid then pop. And when it heals it starts to make black spots. wchich adds to the chicken pox scars. I have these marks all over my arms, legs, and butt. I do not have them on the rest of my body just on those places mentioned before. I ve used bio-oil, pure cocoa butter, tea tree oil and now my pediatricien told me to soak in backing soda for 15 minutes and apply Fucidin Cream ( Fusidic acid cream 2%) with 15 HYDERM (1%) topic cream twice a day. But I don t see any results. How do i get rid of those ugly scars in a short period of time?
Asked On : Fri, 13 May 2011