How to get rid of dandruff ?

im 26 yr old and im 28 weeks pregnant facing dandruff problemcould u please suggest me best product to get rid of dandruff
Asked On : Sat, 19 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hello dear,dandruff is excessive shedding of cells of scalp, it is due to lack of scalp must have a daily hair bath and oil hair thrice a week.
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
hello prasanna

welcome to "healthcare magic forum "

as dandruff is an fungal infection and need to be treated internally than externally.homoeopathic medicines will help to treat the cause rather than any external factor ,if overlooked it may spread further, consult a homoeopath who will be able to help you to get rid of the dandruff .
, use to lukewarm water for head bath , clean the scalp properly with a clean towel ,do not use that towel for rest of ur body and face .
any anti dff shampoo will help you out for couple of days so for good results start medications as soon as you can .
takecare,wish you good health always !