How to get rid of cut marks?

i want to remove cut marks from my forehead and left side of face . How can i remove them?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Feb 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi Syeed,

You need to visit a plastic/cosmetic surgeon. Depending upon the scar tissue various procedures are performed but they do have their own limitations.

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Hi!Syeed,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
treatment depends upon the type of cut marks..is depressed or raised or flat...depressed lesions need to go for lasers like fractional or co2 laser...raised ones needs to go for some injects to flatten them..Depressed one can also be treated by filler injections.So,consult a skin specialist who has lasers with him.
take care,
Dr.chawda

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.