How to get rid of cracks on penis glands? Visible only on erection.

Hello i have cracks on my penis glans and im wondering how to get rid of them. they re not very visible when my penis is flaccid, but when it gets erect they become more visible. Because of this i have avoided sexual contact for all my life, i m 17. So I m really desperate right now to get a solution for this problem. Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012
Welcome to HCM.
When you first saw this problem. It is better you tell the whole history of your problem. You are still 17 and have a long way to go for your sexual life. It is not a big issue just consult with a doctor.
Take care of yourself.