How to get rid of black heads ?

Hi, I have got some tiny black heads on my cheeks, around eyes.. is it possible to get rid of them ? If so, could you please provide doctors name in chennai?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

yes it is possible to remove the black or white heads any where on ther face, contact the kaya skin clinic though they are costly they do it very fine, or else you can visit any of the dermatologist and get rid of them. do not go to beauty parlour for the removal of black heads

take some sperm cream and spread it on ur face...

it should help u as face become smooth and then u take pin and remove ur black heads lady..

what say???